If you have a claim to report, you may
contact Corless Insurance Agency at 1-800-435-7764.
The Claim Process
- Report your loss immediately to Corless Insurance Agency or to your insurance
company's 24/7 claim telephone number.
- If property is damaged, take photos of the damage and make any temporary
repairs necessary in order to prevent further damage until you are contacted
by a company adjuster. Make records of damaged property and repair expenses.
- If you are in an automobile accident, make complete notes of the
date, time & place along with the other car's driver information
and witnesses. If the other party is at fault, be sure to contact the
police and make an accident report.
- In any claim, no repairs, except for temporary repairs should be
made without your insurance company's authorization.
- Your insurance company (AIG, Progressive, etc.) may send you a
claim form, known as a "loss notice form" to complete or
an adjuster may visit your home or business first, before you're asked
to fill out any forms.
- An adjuster is a person professionally trained to assess the damage.
In either case, the more information you have about your damaged possessions
- a description of the item, the date of purchase and what it would
cost to replace or repair - the faster your claim generally can be settled.
Insurance Claims - Corless Insurance Agency - Independent Insurance Agency - Texas